build 188.8.131.52. This patch focuses on a variety of issues, including some related to 100% completion, Dolby Atmos, and Steam Input.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If your game does not start properly after downloading this update, please verify the integrity of your Steam game files.
[19-10-2018] A hotfix for patch 4 was released, build 235.5.
This Hotfix addresses the following issues:
- Fix for audio issues introduced by patch 235.3, related to the use of Windows Spatial Audio for Dolby Atmos. For now we have disabled Atmos support while a full fix that will work for all players is under investigation.
- Fix for crashes when using NVIDIA 2080 or 2080Ti NVIDIA GPU’s with specific driver and OS versions.
- Fix for visual corruption and flickering particles and waterfalls on certain GPU hardware and driver versions.
- Fixed remaining issues preventing some players from achieving 100% completion.
- Fixed collectible statistics in the UI being incorrect for some users.
- Changes related to Steam Input:
- It now defaults to a new setting ‘Auto’ which automatically turns On or Off Steam Input depending on whether a controller is enabled for use by Steam in the Steam settings.
- When using Steam Input the game will now show appropriate icons for all supported controller types, just like when using native input.
- Fixing some visual artifacts that rarely occurred when using SSCS.
- Fixed a problem that caused Dolby Atmos to not activate correctly on certain PC setups.
- Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we have made a Beta available on Steam, Build 234.2, that can be used to switch back to the previous version.