Build 18.104.22.168. This patch focuses primarily on a variety of gameplay issues, including those related to 100% completion problems that some users experienced.
This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client. If your game does not start properly after downloading this update, please verify the integrity of your Steam game file.
- [05-10-2018] Updated with a hotfix to resolve a problem with the bow, when dying under specific circumstances in Lost in the Jungle in NG+.
- Fixes related to some players not being able to achieve 100% completion, including:
- Problems related to the Champion’s Bow quest.
- Problems related to the ‘Dr Croft’ and ‘That’s a Knife’ achievements.
- Problems with monoliths.
- And various others.
- Fixes a problem where some items would not carry over into New Game+.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Kuwaq Yaku.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in the Peruvian Jungle.
- Fixes for a progression blocker some players experienced in Manko’s Tomb.
- Fixed a problem where some in-game hints would still trigger even if the player had them disabled.
- Updates to VO and localization in various languages.
- Fixed a problem that caused some PC configurations to be unable to successfully enable stereoscopic 3D.
- Fixed DX12 problems specific to Windows 10 version 1511.
- A large number of smaller stability and functionality fixes.
While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we have made a Beta available on Steam, Build_ 230_9, that can be used to switch back to the previous version.